Protocol, Interface, Labs
To start with, it would help to clarify the differences between the various components of "Sablier", some of which may confuse new users.
- The Sablier Protocol: A collection of persistent, non-upgradeable smart contracts that together create a protocol which facilitates streaming of ERC-20 assets on Ethereum and other EVM blockchains.
- The Sablier Interface: A web interface that allows for easy interaction with the Sablier Protocol. The interface is only one of many ways to interact with the Sablier Protocol.
- Sablier Labs: the company that developed the Sablier Protocol, the user interfaces associated with it, and the documentation website you are reading now.
- Sablier V1: the first version of The Sablier Protocol, originally released in 2019.
- Sablier V2: the latest version of The Sablier Protocol.
If you have any questions along the way, please join the #dev channel in our Discord server. Our team, and members of the community, look forward to helping you.