To integrate the Sablier V2 subgraph into your own product, start from the official subgraph repository. We recommend using:
- GraphQL Code Generator to create types from your GraphQL fragments and queries
- TanStack Query to fetch results from the exposed endpoints.
To contribute to the V2 subgraphs or deploy your own, head over to the GitHub
v2-subgraphs repository. Get started by reviewing the
To bootstrap a subgraph project, run the following commands. These will install all the necessary dependencies and
generate the code for a possible
To deploy a new subgraph (e.g. on Goerli):
- make sure to create a new item (e.g. using The Graph's hosted network)
- add its name/endpoint under the
- add your own Sablier V2 contract addresses in
- make sure you're authenticated in the terminal
Read more about the way The Graph works in their official docs.